Monday, June 21, 2010

Finally summer break is here!

Today begins my 2 week summer break.  Because we took a big trip earlier in the year, I guess I'll be enjoying a "staycation" here in Magnolia.  Matthew is working, so I get some peaceful days alone at home.  The only thing that would make it better is a pool.  This is the last summer that I will not have a pool at my house.  Not sure how I'm gonna make that happen yet. 

Went to the gym this morning to get that out of the way.  Don't want to get out of the routine and mess up all the hard work I've been doing.  I've only lost 11 pounds, but have also lost several inches. 

Other big plans for the break:

1.  Finish wedding thank you notes.  Yes, I am waaay behind.

2.  Unpack some of the many boxes still piled in the extra bedroom.  Yes, I know I am waaaay behind.

3.  Spend some time with Mimi at Wentworth.

4.  Get a new social security card with my new last name. 

0 comments: